UPCOMING DiSC Seminar Information – May 18th from 8:30am to 12:30pm! All are invited to join in!
Want to learn MORE about what all of this “DiSC stuff”
is all about?!?
You are invited to join us for an upcoming
NOT TO MISS
Dive into DiSC!
Enhancing Your Business Communication and
Creating More Effective Professional Relationships
What’s your style?
Are you a Driving Delilah?
Are you an Influencing Ivan?
Are you a Steady Sabrina?
Are you a Conscientious Carl?
Do you wish that you could:
-Figure out some of those “hard to understand” clients?
-Connect better with clients that are NOT like you?
-Determine the best way to communicate effectively with each client?
If you answered yes, then you NEED this training!
*In this half-day seminar, you will learn:*
1. Your DiSC style and the DiSC Behavioral Model in-depth
2. What your DiSC behavioral profile MEANS for your business
3. How to effectively communicate with customers and clients based on your natural behavioral style
4. How to apply this knowledge so you can maximize each and every one of your conversations, your interactions, and your income!
Flip over to get more info about this GREAT seminar that WILL change how you communicate and do business for the better!
*In this half-day seminar, you will receive:*
1. 20+ page, full-color report that includes the following:
a. Your Style and what it says about YOU
b. Your 3 TOP priorities for your business, based on your style
c. Your motivators and stressors
d. How your style reacts with other styles NOT LIKE YOU
e. Strategies for increasing your effectiveness with other styles
f. How your style relates to other styles
2. Dynamic training that will:
a. Walk you through the DiSC Model and “what it all means”
b. Point out your natural behavioral strengths, so you can MAXIMIZE them in your business (and your life!)
c. Identify potential areas for OPPORTUNITY in how you relate to and communicate with others
d. Introduce you to ways you can become MORE EFFECTIVE in your communication
e. Teach you how to “talk the language” of those who are not like you and who you don’t naturally connect with
f. Make you laugh out loud and HAVE FUN for a few hours!
1. How to “read people” and guestimate their DiSC without officially having them take an assessment
2. Everything DiSC Desk Wall Guide, so you can keep your knowledge front and center and useful for YOU moving forward!
Training Date: Friday, May 18th from 8:30am-12:30pm
Where: 2601 Crossroads Drive, Suite 130, Madison, WI 53718
Fee to invest in your business via this training: $149
Sign up today! Only 7 spots LEFT!
Cash, check and major credit cards graciously accepted.
SIGN UP AND GAIN AMAZING AWARENESS THAT WILL CHANGE THE
BOTTOM LINE OF YOUR BUSINESS…AND YOUR LIFE!!!